Come and experience all our centre has to offer, including:
- The spectacular presentation of Fr. Peyton’s life story.
- The photographic exhibition of the prayer rallies.
- Take time out to pray in the oratory.
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the Ox Mountains from the contemplation garden which is dedicated to Peace in Ireland.
- Recite the rosary in the Rosary Garden.
- Visit our archives and heritage kitchen.
- Spiritual direction and counselling.
- School retreats and spiritual direction.
- Adult retreats and days of prayer.
- Social services provided for senior citizens (day care and meals on wheels).
- Refreshment always available.
- Relax in our landscaped grounds which are overlooked by the Ox Mountains and hills.
- Book our Conference Centre, seating capacity for 70 people.
- Craft and Souvenir shop.
- Free private coach and car parking area.
- Book lunch with us and enjoy the finest of home cooking. (Seating for 60 people).
Dining / Tea Room
Items Unique to the Fr Peyton Centre
- Specially commissioned Fr Peyton rosary beads
- Replica of statue in the Fr. Peyton Centre Oratory
Other Commercial Items
- A Most Unusual Man
- A Dedicated Man
- A World at Prayer
- The Life of Fr. Peyton (In His Own Words)
- Praying the Rosary with Father Peyton
- Fr Peyton Rosary Prayer Book
- All For Her – An Autobiography
- American apostle of the Family Rosary
Other items include music cds, statues, picture frames, candles and stationary items.